Gerry Valentine has built a life-story by defying the odds. Starting from a difficult early-life in poverty, he built a successful career as a Fortune 100 leader, founded his own business, and established himself as a thought-leader. Along the way, Gerry found that some of the most challenging days in his early life later became the advantage he needed to excel in the corporate world. Most importantly, he learned that turning adversity into advantage is a skill that he can teach others.
Gerry believes that set-backs are our teachers—the key is knowing how to use your setbacks as an advantage. Whether you’re the CEO of a large company, an entrepreneur, or any other kind of leader this session is for you.
- How to change your perspective on challenges
- How to avoid the self-defeating negative thought-patterns that derail most people
- How fear defeats innovation, and how to get back on track
- The 5-step process that turns adversity into creativity and innovation
- How to create work cultures that use adversity as an advantage
…and much more.