There are very good reasons to feel overwhelmed—technology is advancing at a blinding pace, we face ever-increasing demands, and disruption is everywhere. But each of these challenges can be turned into an advantage if you reinvent your perspective. The most successful people are the ones who can do just that.
In this session, Gerry Valentine explains how leaders can use Re-Invention Thinking to change their approach to challenge, and to build cultures that embrace change and disruption as a potential source of opportunity.
- Why effective planning is critical for success.
- A five-step business planning process that’s highly adaptable.
- How to align your planning to your company’s mission and values.
- How to assess hurdles and challenges, and how to find solutions.
- How to revisit your plan, assess progress, and make adjustments.